Thursday 28 January 2016

Na Bole Tum Par Maine Toh Bahut Kuch Keh Diya - Part 2


Hello Peeps. Ki haal chaal? Sab khairiyat? How was Christmas and New Year? Ab tak toh do-char resolutions toot bhi chuke honge, kyun? ;)

NBT celebrated its 4th anniversary this month and we got a unique video to mark the occasion from the hero himself. I wanted to share the video link here, but couldn't figure out how to :(  Help... anyone?

So continuing the celebrations, here's the list of some of my posts, after NBT went off air. They're all fun posts, so if you're feeling low or missing Kunal, check them out:

1. JUST 2 WORDS:

A picture paints a thousand words. Kunal Karan Kapoor does it with just two words :)


Kunal's two-worders - Sirf do Shabd

2. TERI YAADEIN:

Yaadon mien kitni dafa
Tumhare yellow laces,
Brown bag aur 
Red checked shirt pukarte rahe...


3. AN INTERVIEW WITH KUNAL:

Now this one - I had no problems writing Mohan's dialogues because, let's face it - we all know him like the front of our hands ;)  But writing Kunal's dialogues was a toughie. After all, I don't know him personally. SIGH!!! So I stuck to what he has said in some of his interviews and this was the result -


4. WHERE IS IT? WHERE IS MY...



5. MOHAN, MAHABHARATA AUR SHOLAY:

And if that wasn't enough, Narad Muni saunters in as well :D


Ramchandra keh gaye siya se,
Aisa kalyug aayega,
Sanskar ka ssn2 aayega,
Aur NBT choo mantar ho jayega.

Well, NBT may have vanished from our screens, but it'll continue to stay in our hearts... forever.

6. AUR INTEZAAR KHATAM HUA:

Finally the day came when Kunal was back on our screens with a bang, as Shaurya in Doli Armaano ki. All the characters of NBT gathered together to congratulate him.


7. RAMAYANA, KUNALIANS' STYLE:

Ramayana ki aisi shooting - na kabhi dekhi, na suni. Narayan. Narayan.


13 comments:

Nita said...

Hansa T. Dasgupta writings are like lays chips................ CONTROL HI NAHI HOTA! U read one and u can't stop until u've read the next and the next and the next! Can't wait to read all that she has written on the blog & her novel which I'm sure will be filled with equal wit and humour!

Hansa said...

Thanks Nita. Glad you enjoyed reading my blogs and do let me know how you got on with the novel :)

Unknown said...

Hello dii..I am here..:)
So starting from d 1st.."Sirf 2 shabd"..sometimes silence does enough more than words can do,this line truly is fit for it..Kunal,as he us known for his unique mannerisms & surprises,this is one among them ;)
Moving to d next.."Teri Yadein"..we always used to do this when we studied in school..I remember I had a Modern Ramayan which contained scenes described in songs & a 'machchhar chalisa' too..;)..U have perfectly blended NBT song with our feelings..fabulous job dii..:)

Unknown said...

Hansa dii..love all Ur write ups dii..since Kunal is also different from d typical heroes,Ur write ups also r..:) (Y)..will give detailed comment for each one of them :)

Unknown said...

"Sirf do shabd"
Yes exactly..that's what Kunal's video signifies..this is so serene & calm to watch..and d biggest bonus,Kunal himself wishing diwali through display of phn..only he can do this..;)
"Teri Yadein"
This reminds me of my school life..we had prepared Modern Ramayan & "machchhar chalisa" @ school & it was a must have in diary of every student in our hostel *lol*..coming to ur post..U'd given d NBT song a perfect blending of fans' feelings..Mohan was missed & will b missed forever..:)
"When Kunal met Mohan"
This is my most favorite one..& this was d first post of urs which I read!!
Too good dii..Guru-Mohan part..Guru acting like his wife ;)..meeting of Kunal with him..interview of Kunal..use of Mohan's dialogue & what not..I simply loved it to d core..;)<3

Unknown said...

"I lost it..Kunal Bhai"
Again a fabulous one..I read it twice as I'm not too good in Marathi..what I know about it is just what I'd seen in shows ..but yes..I loved Vasu bhau's style & language..after NBT's end,this was d situation of every fan,I think which U depicted beautifully..!! :)
"Mohan ki Mahabharata k Sholay"
Mohan + Mahabharata + Sholay..wow,all three in a single post..upar se Narada Ji ki entry aur unki bhawishyawani..mind blowing (Y)
"NBT team congratulates Kunal"
U know dii..when I read d title I thought they may b actually congratulating him for getting DAK..baad me pta chala its ur work..all in all it reminded of precious moments of NBT itself..unique style of d characters too!!
And last but not d least.."On d sets with..Kunal"..this would b a dream of every fan dii..upar se Ramayana ka set..Kunal playing Ravan..maan na pdega,it can b ur imagination only..(Y)
Loved all ur posts..d most important thing which I like is..they r humorous bt logical too..I really appreciate them all & as I said..
"Humour ho to Hansa dii jaisa" :)

Hansa said...

Hahaha @ machar chalisa :D LOL. Yes, it's fun making up parodies :) Thanks dear.

Hansa said...

Thanks a lot Poonam :)

Hansa said...

Sirf do shabd - not just the video, but also his 2 worders - ai chawanni, sunn na, haan na, arre yaar ;)

I also enjoyed writing - when Kunal met Mohan. The thing is, we often confuse reel for real. But even if the actor shares some attributes with the character, they are still 2 different people. So I thought it might be fun to bring them face to face :D

Hansa said...

Hehehe, but he did make a cute Ravan, didn't he? Singing chittiyaan kalaiyaan to Sita when abducting her ;) :D

Hansa said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments Poonam :))))

Unknown said...

Thank U for d replies dii..happy that U loved reading my reviews..BTW..check Ur "Sirf do shabd" post of IF..loved it..d two words..Arey yaar..Ai Chawanni..etc..superb collection..;)
BTW..U missed Mirchi Madam..& Ai Mirchi..;) :D

Hansa said...

:))))

Post a Comment