Monday 14 December 2015

Na Bole Tum Par Maine Toh Bahut Kuch Keh Diya - Part 1


One NBT fan asked if I could make a list of my posts in the NBT Forum. So I went to India Forums to prepare the list. Boy, was I surprised. Some of my posts had over 11,000 views. Yo!!! Just shows what a unique show Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha was, that even after the forum has been archived and the show has been off air for over two years, fans still flock there.

Okay, so here goes:

1. DEKH SAKTI HOON MAI: 

The makers had reduced Mohan's role to that of a bechari bahu in Season 2 and I was fed up of seeing the bindaas Mohan of Season 1 crying all the time.


2. WHY THIS KOLAVERI DI:

Wrote this one after Kunal had been nominated for the best actor ITA award.


3. PARTY TOH BANTI HAI:

We had a virtual party on the forum to celebrate Kunal's ITA win.


4. DRAPAUDI KI SARI AUR KUNAL:

Whenever Kunal was mentioned on the forum, the thread would run into miles, much like Draupadi's saree or Mohan's chewing gum ;)


5. DIL KI KALAM SE, MAINE LIKHI EK PAATI:

Wrote this one for all my beloved NBTians, when I heard that the show would be ending in September to make way for Big Boss.


6. HAAN HUM BURE HEIN MAGAR:

I joined NBT forum quite late, in January 2013. An old member made a derogatory remark about the new members. I was hurt and replied the only way I knew how to.


7. A WALK TO REMEMBER:

This one was for a dear friend who wanted me to write a serious piece on Kunal, rather than my usual fun posts.


8. FAREWELL ADIEU, IT'S HARD TO SAY GOODBYE:

Alas, I did not know then that we wouldn't be seeing the entire Vyas parivaar as well as Guru after the revamp. Otherwise I would have included all of them in this post.


9. TO MY HERO WITH LOVE:

10. SAARI DUNIYA KA BHOJ HUM UTHATE HEIN:

I was very upset when I came to know about the revamp. It's a different matter that once those episodes started, I quite liked Kunal as Vasu Bhao. Actually liked is an understatement ;)

Here in this post, I was not only referring to Mohan's burden, but also to the fact that the entire Season 2 had rested on Kunal's shoulders. Alas, how long could a single actor have carried the weight of an entire show without the support of a good storyline?


So these were some of the posts I made while Season 2 was still on air. I will be sharing the ones I wrote after the show went off air, in a few weeks, so watch this space.

RELATED POSTS:

Na Bole Tum Par Maine Toh Bahut Kuch Keh Diya - Part 2

Monu aur Sonu ki hai Jodi Ajeeb


Keep smiling. Keep ROFLing. Life is Beautiful :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank u so much for sharing them! :D - Glider

Hansa said...

You're welcome :) Hope you enjoy reading them :)

Unknown said...

So here comes d list of another awesome posts by U..well,it came months ago but I came across it months later..!!
So here goes d 1st part of comment(post1-5)
1st post..
Agree with U dii..d Mohan Bhatnagar of both seasons of NBT were contrasting,not just in looks & appearance,but in d feel too!!
The bindaas lafanga patrakar turned into a bechara insaan..& it was only Kunal's performance due to which we were hooked to watch it!!
2nd post..
Agree with all d facts U have mentioned dii..he deserved it because he transforms a character into real on-screen,he is really one of d gems of Indian TV industry :)
3rd one..
Lovely..super duper cute..perfect songs used for d scenarios..kash ye virtual party kbhi real me v karne ka chance mile..*daydreaming*
4th..
Those were d golden days dii..in fact it would have been going on now too if the show wouldn't have ended..posts,FFs,SS,OS,interviews & what not..
"Magar ye ho na saka,Aur ab ye aalam h,k tu nhi,tera gam,Teri justju v nhi..guzar rhi h kch is tarah zindagi jaise ise kisi k sahare ki aarzoo v nhi".. #dedicated to NBT & Kunal
5th..
NBT was not only a show for its fans & d characters were not only d part of it..it was like d story of a family staying in our neighbourhood & people of d family were d characters..it gave not only our role model Kunal but many friends & well wishes to several fans including me & I would b obliged forever for that..:)

Hansa said...

Thank you so much Poonam for your detailed and lovely comments :) I agree with you, NBT was no ordinary show but rather like the story of a family living next door :)

Post a Comment